Recipe Yield: 100
- 3, 43 oz. Pouches StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna In Water, Reduced Sodium
- 1 pt + 1 cup Barbeque Sauce
- 3 lb, 2 oz. Cheddar cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 2 lb. Lettuce, Romaine, shredded, RTU
- 100 ea Tortilla, whole grain-rich, 6” diameter
- 1. Combine tuna and barbeque sauce in large bowl; mix well.
- 2. Place tortillas on a clean and sanitized working surface.
- 3. Using No.12 scoop, top each tortilla with tuna mixture; Using No. 30 scoop, top tuna mixture on each tortilla with shredded cheese; Using No. 16 scoop to each tortilla with shredded cheese.
- 4. Fold sides of each tortilla over the ingredients and roll tightly.
- 5. Cut in half; place wraps on serving pans. Cover pans with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator until service. CCP: Hold below 41ºF
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Servings Size: 1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.