Recipe Yield: 20 (2 each)
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 12 oz. (~1 qt.) raw cabbage
- 4 oz. (~1 cup) raw, shredded carrots
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 40 (1 oz. each) slider buns
- 1 Tbsp. fresh, minced jalapeño (optional)
- Prepare Coleslaw
Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and pepper in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrots and jalapeño to the mayonnaise mixture. Mix well until the cabbage and carrots are coated. Set aside.
- Note: If the jalapeño is added, rinse it under running water, cut it into quarters, remove the seeds and mince.
- Assemble Sandwiches
Place the tuna in a large bowl, and using fresh gloves, crumble it into small pieces. Add the BBQ sauce, and mix gently until combined.
- To assemble the sliders, place 2 Tbsp. of the tuna on the bottom half of each bun. Top with a no. 40 disher of coleslaw.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 2 each|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.