Recipe Yield: 36
These can be made a day ahead or made ahead and frozen.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Solid Light Tuna in Water, drained and broken into pieces
- 2 prepared pie crusts or 36 mini tart shells
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. If using pie crusts, cut 36, 3-inch rounds and mold dough into tart pans.
- Whisk eggs until well blended. Gradually add milk and cream and continue to whisk together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium skillet, sauté onion over medium heat until translucent. Add spinach and arugula and cook until wilted.
- Place 1⁄2 tsp. of Swiss cheese in the bottom of each tart shell. Top with a piece or two of wilted spinach and arugula and a few pieces of onion.
- Spoon ~ 1 Tbsp. of the egg and cream mixture into each shell. Add a few pieces of tuna to each shell and a couple of pieces of chopped red pepper.
- Top each quiche with another 1⁄2 tsp. of Swiss cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 – 15 minutes, just until custard is firm. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool until ready to serve.
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Servings Size: 1 Quiche (27g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.