Recipe Yield: 25
- 1 pouch (43 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 3 lbs., 2 oz. whole grain elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 qt. + 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 5 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place a 4-inch-deep, full-size perforated pan inside a 4-inch-deep solid, full-size steamtable pan. Place the pasta in each pan. Cover completely with water. Steam until pasta is al dente — fully cooked but firm. Do not overcook.
- In a large bowl, combine the marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. Add the tuna, and using fresh gloves, crumble it into small pieces. Add the pasta, and gently mix to thoroughly combine.
- Rinse the parsley under running water, and drain it in a colander. Further dry it with a paper towel.
- Cut away the thick stems of the parsley bunch, then finely chop. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spray a 4-inch-deep steamtable pan with pan release. Pour the tuna mixture into the prepared pans.
- Sprinkle ¼ c. Parmesan cheese over the top of tuna mixture. Combine the mozzarella and cheddar cheese, then sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the Parmesan.
- Bake at 350° F for 10–12 minutes or until the proper internal temperature is reached.
- Garnish each pan with ¼ cup chopped parsley.
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Servings Size: 1 1/2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.