Recipe Yield: 20 servings
- 1 pouch (43 oz.) StarKist® Reduced Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 8 lb. steamed Asian vegetable blend
- 4 lb., 9 oz. uncooked brown rice
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1¼ cup gochujang
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Thaw the Asian vegetable blend overnight in refrigerator.
- Prepare the brown rice according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- While the rice is cooking, whisk together the tomato sauce, gochujang, honey and cayenne pepper in a large container. Add 1 c. of the tomato sauce to the rice; mix well.
- Steam the Asian vegetable blend, and set it aside.
- Place the tuna in a mixing bowl, and using fresh gloves, crumble it into small pieces. Add the remaining tomato sauce to the tuna. Mix gently until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Spray a 4-inch, half-size pan with pan release. Add the tuna sauce mixture, and cover it with foil. Heat in the oven until the temperature reaches 135°F.
- Assemble the tuna bowls. Place 1 cup of the seasoned rice in a bowl, then place 1 cup of the Asian vegetables into the center. Put ⅓ cup of the Korean tuna on top of the vegetables. Serve immediately
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 1 each|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.