Recipe Yield: 20
- 1, 43 oz. pouch StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 7 oz. Romaine lettuce leaves, EP
- 3 oz. (½ cup) red bell pepper, raw
- 3 oz. (½ cup) yellow diced onion
- ¼ cup Green yogurt, plain
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- ¼ cup Thai chili sauce
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- CCP: No bare hand contact with ready to eat food.
- Make one cut at root end of romaine head allowing all leaves to loosen and root end to detach. Keep leaves whole and long. Rinse thoroughly under running water and drain well. Careful not to damage leaves. Set aside. CCP: Hold at 41° F or lower.
- Weigh, and then rinse bell peppers and onions under running water. Drain well in a colander.
- Dice bell peppers into ½” pieces. Dice onions into ¼” pieces. CCP: Hold at 41° F or lower.
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce, Sriracha®, Thai chili sauce, and cayenne.
- Add undrained tuna and break into small pieces using freshly gloved hands.
- Add bell pepper and yellow onion. Mix together gently until all ingredients are combined.
- To assemble lettuce wrap, place ¼ c tuna salad using a #16 disher, onto the center of romaine leaf. Serve immediately with 2 oz. grain equivalent of your choice. CCP: Hold at 41° F or lower.
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Servings Size: 1 lettuce wrap with 2 oz. tuna|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.